Monday, May 6, 2013

Beauty Review: EOS Lip Balm in Lemon Drop

Hello friends!

    Today, I am so super excited to review this product. It is EOS lip balm or evolution of smooth lip balm in lemon drop. This product cannot be purchased in Thailand unless you get it online. Luckily, I got this product through a swap from Maria on YouTube (thank you Maria!).  Therefore, I got a chance to try this EOS lip balm.  I don't remember the price exactly but it is on the pricier side.

EOS Lip Balm in Lemon Drop

     First time I tried this lip balm, I fell in love with it already!  It is nothing like I have tried before.  It is so soft and smells like real lemon! Every time I applied it, I felt like I could lick it.  Talk about the packaging alone. Its so adorable and because it is so big and shape like an egg, you could apply it for your both upper and lower lips at the same time! All I can say to this product is that I love it and too bad it can't be purchased in Thailand and the online price is so over-price! Love'em though!

    อยากจะบอกว่ามิวเชยมากที่พึ่งจะได้ใช้เจ้า ลิปมันไข่ EOS Lip Balm นอกจากจะน่ารักแล้ว  กลิ่นหอมมว๊าก  แถมใช้ดีสุดๆ  ชอบมากจ้า  เนื้อนิ่มดี แถมเวลาทาก็ทาคั้งเดียวได้ทั้งปากบนปากล่างเลย ไม่เสียเวลาดี  สำหรับการบำรุงริมฝีปากนั้น ให้ความชุ่มชื้นดีมาก แล้วก็มี SPF15 ป้องกันริมฝีปากเพื่อนๆที่รักจากแสงแดดอันโหดร้าย  ถ้าหาซื้อได้ในราคาที่ไม่โอเว่อร์ไปจากราคาจริงที่เค้าขายกันที่เมืองนอกเมืองนา ก็ลองหาซื้อมาใช้ดูนะจ๊ะ   ของเค้าดีจริ็งงง

No comments:

Post a Comment