Friday, November 1, 2013

Japanese Convenient Stores....

Hello lovies!!

I got back from my 3-month-long Japan trip since August 8, 2013. However, I haven't post any blogs yet whatsoever.  I will kick it off with a picture from inside a Japanese convenient store in Kyoto. Actually, most Japanese convenient stores look and have pretty much the same things everywhere. 



   When I was on my trip I visited a lot of places in Japan as you will see the blog posts in the near future( I hope), when I was in a hurry I conveniently bought food from convenient stores. You can find a variety of food including sweets, if you have a sweet tooth like I do, inside a Japanese convenient stores in Japan. As I lived in Tokyo for 2 months, I found out that most convenient stores in Tokyo are "Family Mart", not so many seven-eleven like in Thailand.

   If you are going to Japan or planning a trip, you should visit at least one convenient store and you will find yourself in a whimsical land, only to wake up again at the check out and suddenly waken up by the bill ( it is not cheap, let me warn ya!).

 Have a safe trip....

No comments:

Post a Comment