Thursday, April 25, 2013

เครื่องสำอาง ซีเวียน่า Sivanna Makeup Haul

Hello everyone,

     I went shopping a long time ago and I got 4 products from Sivanna makeup. This brand is a Thai makeup brand and the quality compares to the price is amazing!  Here I got 4 products, 2 highlight powder which can also serve as blush and 2 eyeshadow.  These 4 products are dome shape and it reminds me of Mac.  However, the packaging for the highlighter is quite big and not suitable to carry in your purse. But I like the color very much. It glides on easily and reflex the light gorgeously on your pretty cheekbones.

     For the 2 eyeshadows, I really like it too.  The pink one is pretty as a sheer wash all over your lids and the purple one can be worn as a smokey eye look since grey and purple are a perfect combination for smokey eye, plus these 2 colors are perfect for brown eyes. It makes brown eyes pop!  I would say that i like these products, too bad they don't have fancy names to catch your attention like other brands of makeup.  So, if you come to Thailand, don't forget to check them out!



สวัสดีค่าเพื่อนๆ

มิวลองซื้อเครื่องสำอาง Sivanna หรือ ซีเวียน่ามาใช้แล้วชอบมากๆ คุณภาพเมื่อเทียบกับราคาแล้วคุ้มและดีจริงๆค่า


.




เชิญรับชมวิดิโอรีวิว พร้อมภาพแบบใกล้ ฉบับภาษาไทยได้ที่ด้านบนเลยจ้า.....




I hope this review is helpful to you guys!!

มิวหวังว่ารีวิวนี้จะเป็นประโยชน์นะคะ







No comments:

Post a Comment