Monday, May 6, 2013

Beauty Review: Revlon Lip Butter "Tutti Fruity" ลิปสีส้ม จี้ดด

Hello friends!

     Today, let me tell you my favorite orange lippie that I love and wear a lot since I love orange shades. It is the Revlon lip butter in Tutti Fruity.  This Revlon lip butter is very moisturizing and the color is very opaque. It serves as both color on your lips and feed your lips with moisture.  I personally love this color the most since it is bright orange and it makes me feel like its summer all the time which actually its always summer in Bangkok anyway!  The texture of this lipstick is very soft. Its like apply water on your lips!  However, it does not serve as a long-wear lipstick.  It doesn't last long on my lips.  It slips away. In the picture, that how much I have left...

Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Fruity

     สวัสดีจ้าๆๆ  วันนี้มิวมารีวิวลิปปี้สีส้มตัวโปรด นั่นก็คือ  Revlon Lip Butter สี Tutti Fruity   สีส้มจี๊ดมากจ้า  ลักษณะเนื้อจะเป็นนื้อบางเบา เหมือนลิปมัน แต่พิกเม้นความเข้มได้ใจ ดูจากรูป เน้ามาก เหลือนิดเดียว เพราะหยิบมาใช้บ่อยย  เสียอย่างเดียวคือ ด้วยความที่มันเป็นเหมือนลิปมันที่ให้ความชุ่มชื้น จึงติดไม่ค่อยทนเท่าไหร่ ทาปั๊บ แล้วกินโน่นกินนี่ ก็สีหลุดหมด ต้องทาใหม่จ้า   แต่ก็ดี ไม่หนักปากก ทาง่าย สีสวยค่า

No comments:

Post a Comment