Wednesday, January 15, 2014

BEAUTY REVIEW: The CUTEST LIPSTICKS EVER! Etude House Dear my Blooming Lips-talk

Hold your breath because these are the cutest lipstick ever! 

Etude House Dear my Blooming Lips-talk!

Not only does it cute, but also very easy to apply, pigmented and you will get the same color on your lips as from the tube!



วันนี้มิวมาพร้อมกับ ลิปสติกที่น่ารักมากๆๆเลย จาก Etude House จ๊ะ   อยากบอกว่า นอกจากจะน่ารักแล้ว คุณภาพดีด้วย  ทาง่าย ลื่น สีเข้มข้น ได้สีเหมือนแท่ง ให้ความวาว เล็กน้อย ไม่มากเกินไป



สีนี้ชื่อว่า  Etude House Dear my Blooming Lips-talk RD 302    เป็นสีแดง อมส้มเล็กๆ ที่สดมาก  คือทาแล้วได้สีตามแท่งเลย

Thsi color is  Etude House Dear my Blooming Lips-talk RD 302.    This red has undertone of orange. It is very pigmented and you will get this exact red on your lips.

Etude House Dear my Blooming Lips-talk PK 015

สีนี้เป็น Best Seller จ้า งาม งด
This color is their Best Seller!!   So PRETTY!

Etude House Dear my Blooming Lips-talk PK 012

To me, this color very much look alike MAC VIVA GLAM NIKKI MINAJ Lipstick, but cheaper. Its is very pigmented!!

สีนี้ สำหรับมิวนะคะ เหมือน สี ลิปสติกจาก   
MAC VIVA GLAM NIKKI MINAJ  มากค่ะ คือสีมันสด เห็นเเว็บแรกปุ๊ป ตัดสินใจคว้ามาเลยทันที ทันใด

Etude House Dear my Blooming Lips-talk PK 006

This is the lightest color of the 4 I got.

สีนี้เป็นสีที่อ่อนที่สุดที่มิวเลือกมา





น่ารัก เนอะ   ซื้อให้ของขวัญตัวเองก็ดี หรือให้ของขวัญคนอื่นก็ปลื้ม

This is so pretty, it would be so perfect as a gift to someone who loves makeup!



Until next time,
Bye


Mew

No comments:

Post a Comment