Tuesday, January 14, 2014

CUTE KOREAN MAKEUP BOX SET: AtFox Afternoon Tea Time FANTASY HOLIC Make up designer KIT

Hi lovies, I got this adorable makeup box from my bestie and she got it from Korea. I think this is such a great gift and I never saw it or heard of this Korean makeup brand before in my life, so I thought I would love to share it with you.  It is the brand called, "AtFox". You can visit http://www.atfox.co.kr     for more pictures and you can also buy their products there. My best friend told me that she actually visited a cafe, but it turned out that they also have their own makeup line and I have to tell you that after I went to their website, their products are super CUTE!!!

สวัสดีค่าสาวๆ มิวได้รับของขวัญสุดพิเศษมาจากเพื่อนมิวค่ะ เป็น Makeup Box Set สุดน่ารัก จากแบรนด์ AtFox  ซึ่งมิวไม่เคยได้ยิน หรือ เห็น มาก่อนเลยค่ะ เพื่อนมิวไปเที่ยวเกาหลี แล้วก็ไปคาเฟ่เพื่อจะหา ชา กาแฟ ดื่ม ปรากฏว่าที่คาเฟ่แห่งนี้มีเครื่องสำอางเป็นของตัวเองด้วยค่ะ   มิวเข้าไปดูในเว็บเค้ามาแล้ว อยากจะบอกว่า เครื่องสำอางแต่ละอย่างของเค้า น่ารักมากๆเลย เก๋ เป็นสไตล์ หวาน เปรี้ยว ที่ ผสมผสานกันอย่างลงตัวจริงๆ ถ้าเพื่อนๆสนใจ   เรามาเข้าเรื่องของเราดีกว่า ไปยลโฉมกันเลย

It comes wrapped with a ribbin!
ห่อและผูกโบว์มาอย่างดีเลย มิวแกะแล้ว เลยแบบ นะ



แกะออกจากห่อ แท่นแท้นนน
Out from the wrapping!!



The back of the tent describes the products, of course, in Korean!


ลองเข้าไปดูที่เว็บเค้าได้นะคะ      http://www.atfox.co.kr

You can visit   http://www.atfox.co.kr    for more pictures and you can also buy their products there. 

เปิดออกมาแล้วววว  นางเลอค่ามากกก
Yayy!!

It comes with 4 eyeliners and nails stickers with a nail file.
ในกล่องนะคะ มี อายไลน์เนอร์ 4 แท่ง กับ สติกเกอร์ติดเล็บ หวานมากกก

มาดูสีกันชัดๆ
Lets look at the colors.


ชื่อสีจากซ้ายไปขวา Color names from left to right,
Velvet Pink
Blind Red
Golden Khaki
Urban Black
Rose Beige



อยากบอกว่า ไม่ใช่แค่ น่ารักอย่างเดียวนะคะ คุณภาพดีมาก ไม่เลอะเลือน กันน้ำ คือเธอเริ่ดอ่ะ ชอบมาก ขอบคุณนะจ๊ะเพื่อนเลิฟสำหรับของขวัญที่ถูกใจมากๆๆเลย สิบกว่าปีที่คบกันมา รู้ใจทีสุดอ่ะ

Not only does it cute as you can obviously see, but the products are also good quality. The eyeliner doesn't smudge and waterproof. I would love to shout out to my best friend for giving me such an amazing gift. I LOVE it so much. She knows me so well after more than 10 years, we have known each other...lol


Until next time,
Bye

Mew

No comments:

Post a Comment