Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Travelling Korea: EVERLAND THEME PARK' STORE, Dolls, Christmas

Hi lovies!!

I had a chance to visit EVERLAND THEME PARK during the holiday season on my Korea trip, so I thought I would show you what it looks like during the holiday season!!  Let'sgo!


I freakin' love all the dolls they sell there, since I couldn't buy them all (because I'm poor and I couldn't take them all back just in my suitcase), I took a lot of photos of these cutie!!

If you want to see some live action, I also filmed a video. You can go to YouTube.com and search my username which is "itsMewsBubble".  or click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyIcK1Fk-Ys





















                                                                     It's snowing!!









Look at all the pretty light!  So illuminating!!


I freakin' miss Korea!

Until next time,

Bye


Mew


No comments:

Post a Comment