Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Travelling Japan: Hello Kitty House!! Harmony Sanrio Land, Beppu Japan


When I was travelling through Japan, I also went to Beppu. I didn't even know there was Harmony Land or Sanrio Land there. When I found out that it exits, I went there.  It was quite old and there weren't many people, not like Disneyland or Universal Studio at all!!!!!


It is much smaller and since not many people come, they can't sell tickets, and you know, without money they can't really keep the place up to its standard.  However, it was cute. Here is a look inside Hello Kitty's House!!!
I also have a blog post on My Melody Room, here is the link: http://thanyalakmeww.blogspot.com/2014/01/travelling-japan-my-melody-room-harmony.html


If you want to see some live action, I also filmed a video. You can go to YouTube.com and search my username which is "itsMewsBubble". or click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHK4zM0YC5s






Hello Kitty's Living Room


Hello Kitty's Bath


Hello Kitty's Bed


Hello Kitty's Closet 








What do you think??


Until next time,
Bye


Mew


No comments:

Post a Comment