Thursday, November 21, 2013

Baeuty Review: The best Mascara for Dolly Eyes

Hello lovies,
 I got this mascara when I was in Japan. This mascara is called 1 DAY LASH PERM from the brand K-Palette.  It costs around 1,500 Yen which I consider pretty expensive for a drugstore mascara. When I got it, I wondered if it would worth the claim. The first week, it didn't really work that well for me, but after a week, the formula has dried up a little bit, so it was better. After many uses, I love this mascara so much. It gives such full length, big volume eyelashes. I has used it everyday for about 3 months that it starts to run out. For the application on the lower lash lines, it can smudge a bit since I have very super oily lids. Other than that, I really recommend this mascara.


มาสคาร่าตัวดังของ K-Palette




No comments:

Post a Comment