Friday, November 1, 2013

Travelling Japan: The Beauty of Kinkakuji Temple (The Golden Pavilion, Kyoto, Japan)

Hello friends!

During my 3-day-trip in Kyoto, I visited many temples ( as Kyoto is a famous place for many famous temples and old palaces because Kyoto used to be a capital of Japan, but now the capital of Japan is Tokyo) and Kinkakuji Temple is one of them.  I was quite excited when I was going to this temple, however I was a little disappointed because everyone could only view the beauty of this temple from the outside. From the picture, this was all I could see because it is not allowed to go inside.

If you want to see some live action, I also filmed a video. You can go to YouTube.com and search my username which is "itsMewsBubble".  or simply click the link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmBSjrSz5V8


However, if you are going to Kyoto, you need to visit this temple, as everyone tell you. If not, you are not at Kyoto, if you know what I mean:) 


The fun thing I always did after visiting temples was that I like to take a fortune from those English Fortune machine ( make sure you choose the English one, otherwise it will be super difficult to read it in Japanese Kanji!!)

Anyway, have fun visiting temples in Kyoto. I enjoyed my trip very much, except that it was in summer and I almost die from the heat!!

Take care,
Mew



No comments:

Post a Comment