Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Cute & Yummy Desserts from Japan

Hello:)

Today, I once again show you these mouth watering Japanese desserts. Each dessert is from different places I visited in Japan...

Now, lets start:)

This adorable Hello Kitty Strawberry jelly jam with sift cream is from Harmony Land or Sanrio Land in Beppu, Japan...


This super yummy crepe is from Nagoya. It was so delicious and in my opinion, it was more yummy than famous Harajuku crepe.


Talking about the famous Harajuku crepe, I cannot pass to show you the famous one I tried. There were many crepe shops at Harajuku street, but I chose this one called, "Angels Hearts". I have to say I was quite disappointed.



This delicious chocolate and butter soft cake is from Universal Studio at Osaka. I LOVE this cake.


This super delicious snow ice dessert is also from the Universal Studio. Let me tell ya....it was GREAT!! My dad and I loved it to the moon and back....YEP! That's how much we liked it.

The colorful macaroon tart is from a small coffee shop at Nara.




One of the famous thing from Japan is its dessert. I tried it and I have to say it is true. The very next time you got a chance to visit Japan, you just enjoy yourself with their sweets!!


Love you guys,
Mew

No comments:

Post a Comment