Thursday, November 21, 2013

Makeup Review: GOOD LONG-WEAR EYELINER Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

I have this eyeliner for quite a long time and I have to say that it never let me down. The application is very smooth with an eyeliner brush and once the eyeliner sets itself, it won't budge. The application on the water-line of the eyes is also very smooth, but I recommend you apply eyeshadow alone the rim of your eyes for the longevity of the wear.  I have this tub for a long time and yet, it has not dried out yet.
สำหรับอายไลน์เนอร์ตัวดัง มิวใช้มานานมาแล้ว ขอบอกว่าไม่ผิดหวังจริงๆค่ะ เวลาทาลงบนเปลือกตา การทาลื่นมาก ไม่สะดุดมือ พอทิ้งไว้ให้แห้งซักพักนึง ก็จะไม่เลอะแล้วค่ะ ไม่ต้อองทาอายแชโดว์แบบฝุ่นทับด้วย   แต่สำหรับการทาที่เส้นขอบน้ำตาด้านใน มิวขิแนะนำว่าให้ทาอายแชโดว์แบบฝุ่นทับด้วย จะได้อยู่คงทนมากขึ้น ไม่ไหลออกมาที่ขอบตา







Take care,
Mew

No comments:

Post a Comment