Monday, May 6, 2013

Beauty Review: Etude Dear Darling Tint


Hello friends!

     Today I want to talk about the Etude Dear Darling Tint. This one is the orange color. I go this product when I did my internship at Salaya Pavilion Hotel and Training Center. I got it because I saw my friend applied it on her lips and it was so pretty. I love orange shades for my lips since I feel like it goes great with my complexion. I recommend this product to you so much! I got it in Thailand for around 150 Baht at the import shop but if you get it at the store, it would be up to 400 Baht, I'm not sure.  However, if you could get it in Korea, this would be like 80 Baht! Crazy right! I will make sure to go to Korea one day and shop shop shop!  Also, this product is very popular in Thailand!


     มิวพูดได้เลยว่า นี่คือทิ้นท์ตัวโปรดของสาวๆหลายๆท่านแน่นอน มิวเห็นใครๆก็ใช้ ของดีราคาถูกจริงๆ ที่มิวใช้คือสีส้มนะจ๊ะ  ตอนแรกที่ได้ตัวนี้มาเพราะว่าตอนฝึกงานที่โรงแรมเนี่ย สาวๆจะมาแต่งหน้า ทำผม กันในห้องน้ำที่ล็อคเกอร์ แล้วพอดีมิวเหลือบไปเห็นเพื่อนใช้ตัวนี้พอดี สวยมากกกก  เลยซื้อตามทันทีจ้า แนะนำที่สุดในสามโลก ใช้ดีจุงจิง   ตัวเนื้อจะเป็นเหมือนเยลลี่  สีสวย ติดไม่ทนเท่าไหร่ แต่ว่าไม่ทำให้ปากแห้ง จึงสามารถทาซ้ำได้ระหว่างวันจ๊ะ สวยงามจริง

No comments:

Post a Comment