Saturday, May 4, 2013

Beauty Review: PRECIOSA Eyeliner

Hello friends!

     Today, I would love to talk about the just normal black eyeliner that I have been loving and use a lot lately. It is the Preciosa eyeliner in black no. 001. This is a pencil eyeliner.  The formula is crayon. It is very soft and super black which makes it very easy to apply on your eyes.  I recovered this product through my roommate. One day, we looked through our makeup draws and tried different makeup that we have, then I came across this Preciosa eyeliner which I became in love with so I went out and got one of my own.  I love the smoked out eyeliner look, so the way I like to apply this is apply it and then smudge it out with black or brown eyeshadow.  It will stay on your eyes all day long.




     I got this Preciosa eyeliner at a random beauty vendor in Bangkok, Thailand.  I am not sure if you can get it anywhere else.  Preciosa is a lower end cosmetics brand that can be bought very easily around shops in Thailand.  I love many products from Preciosa.  I can guarantee that one of the products from Preciosa that we love are Preciosa fake lashes.  They are so soft and look real and natural.  So, if you can get your hands on Preciosa products, don't hesitate to try them out!  Especially, the pencil crayon from them. They are very cheap. I got this eyeliner for 50 Baht, but the prices are vary. It depends on where you get them.

     วันนี้มีของดีราคาถูกมาแนะนำให้เพื่อนๆจ้าาา   นั่นก็คือออ เจ้า Preciosa Crayon Eyeliner นั่นเอง ให้ทายว่าราคาเท่าไหร่.........50 บาท จ้า  ถูกได้ใจจริงๆ สำหรับคุณภาพสุดยอด สีเข้ม ดำจริง และเนื้อลื่นมาก ที่มิวได้ซื้อตัวนี้มาลองใช้เพราะว่า เห็นเพื่อนใช้แล้วดีมว๊าก มิวเลยซื้อตาม ไม่ผิดหวังจริงๆค่า   วิธีที่มิวชอบใช้เจ้าตัวนี้ก็คือ เขียนไปที่ขอบตาก่อน แล้วก็เอาแปรงจุ่มอาบชาโดว์มาทาทับแล้วเกลี่ยให้ฟุ้งๆ  ชอบมากกกค่าา ขอบอก สังเกตได้จากในภาพว่ามิวใช้ และ เหลาจนมันสั้นแล้ว!


No comments:

Post a Comment