Monday, May 6, 2013

Beauty REview: ZA Concealer Perfection = My holy grail!

Hello friends!

     Today, I can't wait to tell you about this great concealer! It is the ZA concealer perfection. This product is such an amazing product and this is my 4th tube already. They comes in 3 different shades and I have tried it in the color number 2 and 3 which is the medium and the dark. Most people would suitable for the color number 2 since it is the skin color. This concealer is perfect for yellow undertone skin. In the picture is the old packaging. Right now they come out with the new packaging which is light pink with hot pink label. My best friend actually recently got her hands on it and she liked it.


     The consistency is great for cover your under eyes bag and if you want to use it for covering spots on your face, you can put it on the back of your hands first, let it dry to thicken up the consistency a little bit, then tab lightly on your spots and blend with light hand.  For the color number 3 which is too dark for my skin, I like to mix it with my BB cream which is usually lighter than my skintone. I mix it on my fingers, then apply it on my face.  I would say that this product it versatile for me. When I want to use it as contour for my face I also can. What I normally do is that I would apply the darker shade on the outer part of my face and light shade on the highlight area. I would definitely repurchase it over and over and over again! As for the price, I don't remember the number exactly, its around 250-350 Baht at Watsons. Definitely check it out!

   นี่คือคอนซีลเลอร์ตัวโปรดของมิวมากๆค่ะ นี่ก็หลอดที่สี่หรือห้าเข้าไปแล้วค่า แต่ตอนนี้เค้าเปลี่ยนแพคเกจเป็นสีชมพูอ่อนแล้วจ้า  สำหรับคอนซีลเลอร์ตัวนี้เหมาะมากสำหรับทาใต้ตาปกปิดแพนด้า  แต่ถ้าต้องการปกปิดร่องรอยต่างๆบนใบหน้า มิวแนะนำให้ทาที่หลังมือก่อน รอให้แห้งสักครู่ แล้วก็นำมากลบรอยได้จ้า ตัวนี้มาทั้งหมดสามสี คนส่วนใหญ่ใช้สีเบอร์สอง มิวจะซื้อสองเบอร์ทุกครั้งคือสอง กับ สาม สำหรับเบอร์สาม ซึ่งเข้มกว่าผิวมาก มิวชอบมากที่จะเอามาผสมบีบีครีมที่สีอ่อนกว่าผิว จะได้สีที่ตรงกับผิวเราแล้วก็ได้ระดับการปกปิดที่ดีเยี่ยมสุดๆไปเลยจ้า  นี่คือเคล็ดลับสุดยอดของมิวเลยนะคะ แนะนำที่สุดในสามโลก เพราะราคาถูก คุณภาพดี มี สามสี สามระดับ เลิฟ!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment