Saturday, May 4, 2013

Beauty Review: Lavender Nails Addiction!

Hello friends!

     A few days ago I just walked around town and did some shopping. Then, I came across a big pile of nail polishes that this lady was selling beside the road and in front of a small shopping mall in Bangkok.  Those nail polishes, I thought were Korean brand, but when I came back home and look closely, I'm pretty sure that they are from China.  That's why its super cheap.  I got 3 of them for 50 Baht, and another 2 for 20 Baht each.  Today, I want to talk about this lavender color which I just applied it on my nails and I love it so much.  The cheap price doesn't say that the quality is cheap!


     I gave it 2 coats with a clear top coat.  The application was super easy and even. I love this nail polish so much and the lavender color is super pretty and very in for this spring season. Do you know what brand this is?  I think it's just a cheap no-name brand. But I love it!  If you see them around, don't forget to check it out!

   วันนี้มาพูดถึงยาทาเล็บของดีราคาถูกดีกว่าจ๊ะ  ตัวดีถอยมาในราคา 20 บาท ดูจากท่าทางแล้วน่าจะเป็นของจีน  แต่คุณภาพดีจริงๆค่ะ  มิวเป็นคนชอบทาเล็บมาก และมียสทาเล็บอยู่หลายทีเดียว สำหรับตัวนี้ได้มาเพราะเห็นว่าสีสวยดี ออกลาเวนเดอร์อมชมพูอ่อนๆ  สวยมากค่ะ ทาก็ง่าย ไม่เป็นเส้น ในภาพนั้นมิวทาสองรอบ แล้วก็ตามด้วยเคลือบใสจากเซเว่นค่า   ถ้าเห็นก็ลองซื้อมาใช้ดูนะคะ เค้ามีหลายเฉดสีอยู่

No comments:

Post a Comment