Monday, May 6, 2013

Beauty Review: Lifeford Eyeliner ตัวดัง ดีจริงหรอ

Hello friends!

     Today I would like to review this eyeliner for you all since in Thailand, this eyeliner is very popular!  First off, this eyeliner is felt tip, liquid eyeliner.  The application is very easy like a pen, so it makes it easy for you to draw precise lines on your eyes.  How ever the intensity is not very pigmented, to say clearly is that it is not super black and when I try to go over it again to make it darker, it pulls out the layer under it out. This eyeliner is a pain to use because it will not stay on my eyes all day and when I wear eyeliner, at the end of the day, I will be left with no wings at all. That is sad because without my wings I cannot fly! Lol....^_^  Last but not least, I will not repurchase this eyeliner, but since I have it, I will try to use it up.

Lifeford Eyeliner in Black

     สวัสดีจ้าเพื่อนสาว (หรือหนุ่มสวย)  วันนี้มิวจะมาพูดถึงเจ้าอายไลน์เนอร์ตัวดัง Lifeford ว่ามันดีจริงหรอ เห็นดังมาก ใครๆก็อยากลองใช้ และแมาค้าตามเว็บก็แห่กันหิ้วเข้ามาขาย มันดีจริงป่าวว  ก่อนอื่อนขอบอกก่อนว่ามิวได้เจ้าตัวนี้มาใช้ก็เพราะว่าเห็นว่ามันดังเนี่ยแหละ ก็เลยลองซื้อมาใช้ อยากจะบอกว่าตอนแรกก็เห็นว่ามันเป็นปากกาเขียนง่ายดี ก็โอเค  แต่พอลองใช้ไปใช้มา ก็พบว่า มันติดไม่ทนเลย ถ้าเขียนหางตา พอไม่ถึงเย็น หางอาจแหว่งได้ ต้องระวังระวัยให้ดีนะจ๊ะ ถ้าไม่อยากตาสวยข้างเดียว  อีกอย่างสีดำของเค้าก็ไม่เข้มสะใจเลย เวลามิวทาทับสองรอบขึ้นไปเพื่อให้สีเข้มขึ้น มันกลับไปดึงเลเยอร์ด้านล่างที่ทาไว้ก่อนออกมาด้วย ใช้แล้วเซ็งมากจ้า  มิวเลยไม่ค่อยหยิบมาใช้  แต่มิวเป็นคนผิวมัน หนังตามามัน ก็เลยเป็นเยี่ยงนี้  มิวคิดว่าถ้าคุณเป็นคนผิวแห้ง และเหงื่อไม่ค่อยออกก็ไม่น่าจะมีปัญหา  เพื่อนๆว่างัยคะ  มีใครชอบไม่ชอบยังงัยบ้าง เล่าสู่กันฟังหน่อยจ้าา



No comments:

Post a Comment