Monday, May 6, 2013

Beauty Review: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Hello friends,

     Today I would like to talk about my favorite powder at the moment which is the Rimmel Stay Matte powder.  Before I got my hands on this product, I have heard many beauty gurus on Youtube raved about this powder, specially Bethany or MaBarbie07.  She often used this powder in her tutorials. However, we don't have Rimmel products sell in Thailand, therefore I could not get my hands on this powder.  Luckily, there is a benefit of doing beauty videos on YouTube because I have gotten so many new friends on there and had done so many swaps with them and did videos on my channel.  About the mid of last year, 2012, I got to do a swap with Maria from America and she sent me so many amazing products from the State, one of it being this Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Beige

     After I got to try this powder, I really like it. This is my second one already because I have used it everyday since I got my hands on it!  I would say that this powder is a light powder with really no coverage. It provides no additional color on my face.  I like to use it set my face after I apply BB cream, foundation, or concealer.  I like to set my face with this powder because it does not change my base color.  However, on the day that I need more coverage, I don't prefer this powder and I rather use foundation powder since it gives more coverage and provides more of a flawless look.  As for the oil controlling benefit, I wouldn't say that it is that great on this part.  It holds the oiliness on my face for only a few hours but that because my face is really oily.  After all, this product is great for its price but since I only have 2 containers of this and I almost finish this last one, and since this product is not sole in Thailand unless get it online, I have to be honest and say that I will not repurchase this product.  But if this product was easy to access and it is on sale, I would repurchase it again!   Bye...

     แป้งตัวนี้ใช้ดีมากๆค่ะ มิวใช้เป็นตลับที่สองแล้ว ชอบมาก เหมาะกับคนที่ต้องการการปกปิดระดับเบาบาง เวลาทาแป้งตัวนี้ทับรองพื้นที่เราได้ทาไว้ก่อน จะไม่ทำให้เปลี่ยนสี และ ไม่หมอง แต่สำหรับระดับการควบคุมความมันนั้น ไม่ได้ทำให้ผิวมันมากขึ้นแต่ ก็ไม่ได้ทำให้หน้าไม่มันได้ทั้งวันค่ะ มิวแนะนำถ้าเพื่อนๆต้องการแป้งที่เหมือนแป้งฝุ่นอัดแข็งสำหรับเซ็ท หรือว่าทาระหว่างวันค่ะ  ถ้าใครผิวสวยสดใสอยู่แล้ว แค่ทาครีมบำรุงผิวแล้วปัดแป้งตัวนี้ทับก็สวยแล้วจ๊ะ  เสียดายไม่มีขายที่เมืองไทย เพราะฉะนั้น ถ้าใครซื้อได้ถูกก็ลองใช้ดูนะคะ แต่ถ้าแม่ค้าตามเว็บขายแพงเว่อ กฌไม่ต้องซื้อ บ้านเราก็มีของดีเยอะแยะต่า เดี๋ยววันหลังจะมาบอก

     

No comments:

Post a Comment