Saturday, May 4, 2013

Beauty Review: Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish in Cafe Pink

Hello friends!

     Today, I would like to tell you some love hate relationship with this product which is Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish in Cafe Pink.  This is the only color I have from Revlon Colorstay nail polish line.  When this product came out, many people talked about it, so I wanted to try it. So, I went out and picked this color, Cafe Pink because I didn't have a normal pink color nail polish like this one.  When I cam home, I got so excited and tried this on.  But I was so disappointed when I realized how this product worked.  It was so sheer for the first coat and I had to apply it three coats for it to look ok, but with three coats, it was to thick. So, I had to remove it.  I did not give up and later on I gave this product like 4 tries after that time, but every tries, this product failed me.  I had this product sit on my shelf for like almost a year. Until recently, like last week, I gave it another try and thought to myself that if it failed me again, I will throw it out.  However, it surprised me!

Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish in 060 Cafe Pink

     This time I applied it a thin coat for three coats and it turned out so beautifully on my nails.  After three coats, I use a clear top coat, so that it would look shiny and pretty.  It did stay on for like a week without chipping.  The color itself is just a normal barbie pink, but if you look closely,  you will notice a hint of fine iridescent pink simmer particle in it.  After all, I have to say that I do like this color on my nails.  I don't know what it is, was it because of me or what that I had to give this product many tried until I like it. What are your thoughts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment